What is a Confirmation of Enrolment?

To be eligible for a student visa to Australia you must first enrol in a full time course of study which is registered with the Commonwealth Registry of International Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).You must study a course listed on the CRICOS register in order to obtain a student visa.

Once you pay your student fees and enrol in your course the school will provide you with a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE). You must have this CoE to apply for your student visa.

Category: Student Visa

Comments are closed.