Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) 187
This is a temporary work visa which lets you live and work in Australia for about 2 years. It is only granted if the applicant has completed 2 years or more of studies in Australia.The RSMS visa is a permanent employer sponsored visa which requires a job offer in Regional Area of Australia.
What you need to know:
- The business does not need to satisfy the training requirement.
- There is no requirement for a skills assessment and there is no work experience requirement as compared to the ENS.
- The Employer must continue to train Australian workers.
What is the process for this visa?
The application for the RSMS visa involves 3 stages.
- Regional Certifying Body Approval: The body will review the position and ensure it is genuine. The exemption is if the employee has worked for 2 years for the employer under a 457 visa.
- Nomination application: The company demonstrates to the Government that is operating a lawfully business in Regional Australia. This would involve the business providing BAS statements, and employment contract for 2 years. The business does not need to meet the training requirements.
- Visa Application: The applicant needs to demonstrate they have experience in the occupation. In addition, demonstrate English ability and be under 50 years of age. The occupation range for the RSMS is much wider than the ENS.
Path Migration Experience
Path Migration has successfully assisted many businesses in obtaining RSMS visa approvals. We work closely with you to ensure we understand your business and provide the most accurate information to the Department of immigration of the process.
If you have any questions or require assistance in applying for a RSMS visa, please feel free to make contact either by phone or email. One of your experienced migration advisors would be happy to assist.
Need help getting a Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) 187?
We’ll help you get there. Get in touch for free advice.GET IN TOUCH
NEED HELP WITH A CHILDREN VISA?
We can help you. Get in touch today for an initial consultation.